If they're going to slap tariffs on cars made by Germans it's because the government is trying to say we want a different outcome than the outcome that the free market is determining. In the free market Americans are choosing to buy these German cars, we don't want them to make that choice we want to alter the free market by artificially raising the cost of buying a German car relative to the cost of buying a different car. And now we have a different outcome not the outcome that would be determined by the free market but the outcome that is determined as a result of government intervention. (General Motors (GM), Ford (F), Tesla Motors (TSLA), BMW)
- We Have A Reverse Bubble In Gold
- Trump: Tariffs On German Cars?
- Markets: US Dollar, Gold and Interest Rates
- U.S. Economy: Recent Weakness Likely To Persist
- Markets: Gold, Silver, US Stocks
- US Dollar: The Decline Has Just Begun
- SALT Conference: Gundlach on Stocks
- Markets: Trump Scandal, A Crash In Brazil
- Video: Retail Stocks Bloodbath
- Stocks: The Retail Apocalypse (JCP, JWN, KSS, M)
- Gold: Holding On To Some Key Support
- The U.S. Economy Will Not Grow At 3% This Year.
- The Markets Are Beginning To Look Beyond These Rat...
- Federal Reserve: Raising Rates Into A Recession
- Gold Will Rally Before The Fed Raises Rates
- Why Is The Fed Willing To Keep Raising Rates?
- The Fed Will Raise Rates Again in June
- Currencies: U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Monetary Policy: Fed Will Ease, ECB May Tighten!
- Weakest Economic Growth in 3 Years!
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)