I think traders are overlooking the contractionist impact of rising interest rates. Not necessarily just the interest rate increases by the Federal Reserve but look at what is happening to the long end of the bond market since Trump was elected. Even though there was a big reaction in the stock market at the end of last year, so far in 2017, the Dow Jones Industrials Average (DJIA) is not making much in the way of gains. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY))
- A Gold Correction Will Be A Great Buying Opportuni...
- Gold Is Still Trending Up
- Greenspan Expects Stagflation, Bullish On Gold Pri...
- The Stock Market Is Going Way Down In Gold Terms
- U.S. Economy: We Have To Allow This Economy To Res...
- Inflation Has Already Surpassed Yellen's Target
- The Federal Reserve Knows Another Crisis Is Coming...
- The Largest Debtor Nation in the History of the Wo...
- Markets: Gold Miners, Australian Dollar
- Traders Are Overlooking The Contractionist Impact ...
- U.S. Stock Market or the U.S. Dollar: One Is Going...
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Gold and the U.S. Stock Mark...
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Federal Reserve: Will They Raise in March? Probabl...
- The U.S. Debt Bomb Is About To Explode
- Trump Desires a Weaker U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar: The Worst January in 20 Years!
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)