Dec 1, 2016
Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not Buying
People who are buying U.S. Dollars are doing the wrong thing, they should be doing the reverse. The U.S. Dollar is making 13 or 14 year highs, it is more than a decade high. I think the U.S. Dollar is in very dangerous territory up here. A lot of speculators maybe are being caught, maybe they are being stopped out of their trades, because again, more inflation is not good for the U.S. Dollar, the dollar will lose purchasing power.
at 8:38 AM
- Gold: We Will Have A Bull Run Next Year
- We Cannot Stop The Bubble From Popping Nor Should ...
- The New Year May Start With A Sell-Off
- As Interest Rates Go Up, That Automatically Brings...
- The Bond Market Bubble Has Already Bursted
- The Stock Market is Overvalued
- Gold Will Rally in 2017
- Gold: Inflation Will Rise Much Faster Than Interes...
- Will Donald Trump Produce Any Economic Growth?
- The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed,...
- Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Prick...
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Rising Oil Prices & Interest Rates Will Negatively...
- U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
- Commodity Prices Are Going To Rise
- If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices W...
- Bond Market: The Beginning Of A Huge Collapse
- Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not B...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)