Regardless of a December interest rate hike, the Federal Reserve is soon going to be reversing course and cutting interest rates and doing another round of quantitative easing (QE). In fact, long term interest rates are already spiking up on the potential that Yellen might raise interest rates and that is going to be enough to really prick the bubble in the housing market.
So far the stock market is remaining oblivious to the spike in bond yields because I think they believe the stimulus that might result from the tax cuts and spending increases will be enough to offset the drag of higher interest rates and I think they are very mistaken. There is no way to counteract the damage to this bubble that will result from a spike in long term interest rates.
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Don...
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)