The Dow Jones Industrials Average (DJIA) was up almost 1,000 points last week. The gold market was down 70 dollars on the week, a percentage decline of 7 percent or so. Silver was also down about 5 percent. Gold and silver stocks were down close to 20 percent.
The stock market had its best week since 2011 and the bond market had its worse week since 2013 and it looks like a lot more carnage can come if we really start to break down.
- ► 2017 (144)
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Don...
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)