Nov 2, 2016
Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
I think this recent gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)) correction is just a down payment on much larger returns. When the year began everybody was bearish on gold because everybody expected the federal reserve to hike interest rates, not just hike once but begin the much hyped and anticipated normalization process. Because interest rates have been at zero for many, many years and the Federal reserve was beginning to normalize interest rates. What I said at the time was, (A) I did not believe it, even if the Federal Reserve raised interest rates it would not matter because they would never deliver the number of interest rate hikes that were anticipated by the markets.
at 7:07 AM
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Bearish Gold Narrative Is False
- Higher Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- For How Long Can The Market Be Oblivious To Higher...
- The Catalyst For The Next Economic Recession
- Bond Market: Serious Technical Damage Has Been Don...
- The Stock Market Is Getting It Wrong
- This Can Be A Blowoff Top In The U.S. Dollar
- Newly Negotiated Trade Deals & Infrastructure Inve...
- The Beginning Of An Explosive Move Up In Interest ...
- The Stock Market Bubble Needs To Deflate
- This Is A Gigantic Bond Bubble
- The 30-Year U.S. Government Bonds Will Collapse
- The Bond Bubble Is Deflating
- Stock Market, Gold & Bonds
- U.S. Economy: What Trump Is Planning To Do Is Impo...
- Bond Market: Explosive Move In Yields In Reaction ...
- Trump: The Bond Market Is Giving A Flashing Warnin...
- The Only Way Central Banks Could Hurt Gold Prices
- Gold: A Down Payment On Much Larger Returns
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)