I think the Federal Reserve is getting ready to cut interest rates again, launch QE4 and the markets are just starting to figure this out, at least figuring out that the Federal Reserve is not going to raise interest rates.
Now the markets are pricing out all the interest rate hikes that were priced in. That is great for gold, for gold stocks, it is great for emerging markets. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (146)
- Potential For A Big Reversal in Gold Stocks (Marke...
- Markets: The Interest Rate Cycle
- Markets: Yellen On Future Asset Purchases
- The Fed Is Not Really Considering A Rate Hike
- Markets: Gold Is Going Up, The U.S. Dollar Is Goin...
- Markets: Gold, Gold Stocks & Emerging Markets
- Markets: Get Out Of The U.S. Dollar As Quickly As ...
- The Federal Reserve Wants More Inflation
- The Federal Reserve Will Go All-In
- Traders Are No Longer Buying What The Federal Rese...
- Bitcoin Is Just Too Volatile To Be Money
- Good News Is Bad News When It Comes To The Stock M...
- The Rallies Will Not Be Sustainable
- The U.S. Economy Is Not Getting Better, It Is Gett...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)