All of America`s creditors are going to stop lending us money because we have already borrowed more than we can possibly repay.
The U.S. Dollar and U.S. Treasuries are probably the most over owned assets in the world. And if the creditors are going to stop lending us that just leaves the Federal Reserve. Because we either default which would be honest but politically almost impossible or the easier rout is to have the Federal Reserve monetizing the debt. (iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT), U.S. Treasuries)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- Yellen`s Dovish Speech is Bullish For Gold
- The Fed Cannot Raise Interest Rates
- The Recent Gold Sell-Off Explained
- We Will Go Back To A Gold Standard
- U.S. Dollar: The Trend Has Reversed
- Why Gold Traded Down Today?
- U.S. Dollar: The Chinese Recognize The Mistake
- The American Consumer Is Not Confident
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Dividend Paying Foreign Stoc...
- Silver Stocks Are Doing Even Better Than Gold Stoc...
- Silver Stocks Are On Fire
- The Federal Reserve Keeps Pretending That The Econ...
- This Commodity Move Is Real, We Are In A New Bull ...
- U.S. Dollar: The Fed Is About To Launch A New Easi...
- U.S. Elections: There Is No Chance Hillary Would B...
- The Economy Is Rapidly Losing Momentum
- QE4 Will Push Commodity Prices Up Even Faster
- Commodities: The Supply And Demand Dynamics Are Be...
- Commodities Are Going Higher
- Commodities Are Turning
- U.S. Economy: We Are Already in A Recession
- Will Draghi Take Europe Deeper Into Negative Rates...
- The U.S. Will Monetize The Debt Eventually
- All of America`s Creditors Are Going To Stop Lendi...
- Markets: Is The Bottom In? Depends On The Fed.
- Economic Problems Are Made In America
- The Fed Wants Inflation And They Will Get It
- Even Jim Cramer (CNBC) Can See There Is A Recessio...
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)