The vast majority of Nasdaq stocks are in bear market.s. Many of these stocks are down 40 or 50 percent or even more. In fact there are a number of Nasdaq stocks that are down 40 percent in a day! (LinkedIn Corp (LNKD)) The Russell 200 Index is already in a bear market. It is down 24 percent from its high.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- Stock Market: What Will Happen Next
- Stock Market: This Is Not A Lasting Bottom
- U.S. Dollar: The Only Reason it Rose And Why Its N...
- Markets: U.S. Stocks, The Economy
- Gold Stocks Making New Highs
- Why Is Goldman Sachs Picking On Gold?
- Gold: A Bull Market Climbing A Wall Of Worry
- Markets: Stocks, Gold & Gold Stocks
- As Long As The Fed Keeps On Bluffing, The Markets ...
- Gold Stocks Still Have Upside
- Gold: Headed Higher Short Term And Long Term
- Gold: "I Am Telling People To Buy Gold To Hold"
- Markets: Sell-Off In European Banks
- Gold: Up $120/ Ounce Since The Fed Raised Interest...
- The Vast Majority Of Nasdaq Stocks Are In Bear Mar...
- Interest Rates: We Are Going Negative
- U.S. Economy: The Only Reason Jobs Are Being Creat...
- This Recession Will Be Longer & Deeper
- The Reason Why The Stock Market Is Going Down
- National Debt: There Is Going To Be A Crisis Along...
- U.S. Economy: A Cyclical Recession Is Already Unde...
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)