Think about this. We are getting Wal-Mart (WMT) which is the mass retailer where everyone is shopping on a budget. They had horrible numbers.
Then you have probably the largest department store, Macy`s (M), which is, you know, not high end but higher end, kind of mid-market, nicer stuff, more expensive stuff than Wal-Mart (WMT). They had horrible numbers.
And then you have Neiman Marcus which is the high end, probably the biggest high end retailer in the country, they had horrible numbers too!
Its across the board weak, weak sales!
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2016 (252)
- The Manufacturing Recession Is Already Here
- A Bullish Case For Gold
- We Are Going To Be Back In Official Recession Or C...
- December Meeting: A Rate Hike If The Market Is Nea...
- Industrial Production: More Signs Of A Recession
- The Safest Thing For The Federal Reserve To Do
- Empire State Manufacturing: Biggest Losing Streak ...
- The Federal Reserve Will Find An Excuse Not To Rai...
- China Is Accumulating Gold Quietly and Secretly
- Fed: The Only Reason They May Raise Interest Rates...
- Dip In Gold Is A Buying Opportunity
- The Case Against A December Rate Hike
- The Fed Is About To Run Into A Brick Wall
- Economic Data Is Consistent With The Beginning Of ...
- U.S. Economy: All Of The Evidence Is Flashing Rece...
- Stocks: Major Retailers Are Selling Off
- Retailers: Weak, Weak Sales Across The Board!
- A Buying Opportunity In Gold & Gold Stocks
- We Are Headed For A Crisis
- Federal Reserve, Interest Rates & Stock Market
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates In December
- Why The Big U.S. Banks Are Vulnerable
- What Will Happen When The Fed Raises Interest Rate...
- Why Is The Fed So Afraid Of Raising Rates
- Rate Hikes Only After A Dollar Crisis
- The Big Banks Are Even More Vulnerable Now
- Gold Should Not Be Compared To Stocks
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Federal Reserve: Investors Are Not Really Understa...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2014 (429)