Nov 20, 2015
China Is Accumulating Gold Quietly and Secretly
I think China is deliberately underreporting their gold holdings. I think they are accumulating more and more gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)), quietly and maybe secretly because I do think that ultimately that is their intention, to have a gold backed Yuan becoming the predominant currency in the world.
at 7:35 AM
- ► 2017 (114)
- ► 2016 (252)
- The Manufacturing Recession Is Already Here
- A Bullish Case For Gold
- We Are Going To Be Back In Official Recession Or C...
- December Meeting: A Rate Hike If The Market Is Nea...
- Industrial Production: More Signs Of A Recession
- The Safest Thing For The Federal Reserve To Do
- Empire State Manufacturing: Biggest Losing Streak ...
- The Federal Reserve Will Find An Excuse Not To Rai...
- China Is Accumulating Gold Quietly and Secretly
- Fed: The Only Reason They May Raise Interest Rates...
- Dip In Gold Is A Buying Opportunity
- The Case Against A December Rate Hike
- The Fed Is About To Run Into A Brick Wall
- Economic Data Is Consistent With The Beginning Of ...
- U.S. Economy: All Of The Evidence Is Flashing Rece...
- Stocks: Major Retailers Are Selling Off
- Retailers: Weak, Weak Sales Across The Board!
- A Buying Opportunity In Gold & Gold Stocks
- We Are Headed For A Crisis
- Federal Reserve, Interest Rates & Stock Market
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates In December
- Why The Big U.S. Banks Are Vulnerable
- What Will Happen When The Fed Raises Interest Rate...
- Why Is The Fed So Afraid Of Raising Rates
- Rate Hikes Only After A Dollar Crisis
- The Big Banks Are Even More Vulnerable Now
- Gold Should Not Be Compared To Stocks
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Federal Reserve: Investors Are Not Really Understa...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2014 (429)