The markets have been volatile but the news again, what little did we have, has been bad. On Monday we got the Chicago Fed National Activity Index and once again everybody was expecting a bounce back because last month the index dropped. It was down 0.11% and the consensus was that it would rebound to +0.15%.
It always seems to be the consensus, I am sure they are looking for a bounce back in April...
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (167)
- ► 2016 (252)
- U.S. Economy: GDP Report Is Even Weaker Than It Se...
- A Bearish Case For Apple (AAPL)
- Economic Data, Stocks & Foreign Exchange
- Canadian Dollar Outlook
- "W" Bottom In The Oil Price
- The Consensus On The U.S. Economy Is Wrong
- The Federal Reserve Will Tolerate Inflation
- U.S. Economy: More Bad Data (Housing Starts)
- Video: When Will The Federal Reserve Raise Interes...
- The Dollar Is Going To Fall Off The Edge Of A Clif...
- Video: Forex Outlook
- Traders Are Wrong In Making Bullish Dollar Bets
- Gold Is Strong Even In A Strong Dollar Environment...
- There Is A Lot Of Strength In The Gold Market
- A Bullish Signal For Gold
- European QE & QE4
- U.S. Economy: The Fantasy Is Going To End
- Markets: The Next Crisis
- U.S. Economy: A Dismal Jobs Report
- The U.S. Dollar Rally Is False
- Oil & Gold: Searching For A Bottom
- Currency Markets Are Prepared For The Opposite Of ...
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2014 (429)