Gold had very interesting week. It finished back above 1,200. In fact it finished Friday strong. Gold was up about 14 dollars, it closed at 1,207. What was interesting about the strength of gold is that the dollar had one of its best weeks in months. The dollar was up better than 3 percent on the week, closing the week near the highs, yet gold prices rose despite that. In terms of other currencies, gold was much stronger. In Euro terms, gold is very close to a 2-year high.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (129)
- ► 2016 (252)
- U.S. Economy: GDP Report Is Even Weaker Than It Se...
- A Bearish Case For Apple (AAPL)
- Economic Data, Stocks & Foreign Exchange
- Canadian Dollar Outlook
- "W" Bottom In The Oil Price
- The Consensus On The U.S. Economy Is Wrong
- The Federal Reserve Will Tolerate Inflation
- U.S. Economy: More Bad Data (Housing Starts)
- Video: When Will The Federal Reserve Raise Interes...
- The Dollar Is Going To Fall Off The Edge Of A Clif...
- Video: Forex Outlook
- Traders Are Wrong In Making Bullish Dollar Bets
- Gold Is Strong Even In A Strong Dollar Environment...
- There Is A Lot Of Strength In The Gold Market
- A Bullish Signal For Gold
- European QE & QE4
- U.S. Economy: The Fantasy Is Going To End
- Markets: The Next Crisis
- U.S. Economy: A Dismal Jobs Report
- The U.S. Dollar Rally Is False
- Oil & Gold: Searching For A Bottom
- Currency Markets Are Prepared For The Opposite Of ...
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2014 (429)