When the dollar turns, that is what is going to unleash commodity prices. oil prices will come back up. Other commodity prices that were falling based on the anticipation of rate hikes, when they realize that we are going to get QE4...
If you thought QE1 or 2 did a number on the commodities market, wait till you see QE4. And when those commodities start to surge, they are not just going to surge in dollars, they will surge in all these currencies.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (114)
- ► 2016 (252)
- Monetary Policy: It Will Backfire
- U.S. Economy: A Gigantic Bubble
- The Federal Reserve Is Bluffing
- U.S. Economy: The Weakest Its Been Since The 2008 ...
- The Fed Is Not Going To Let The Stock Market Go Do...
- Forex: The U.S. Dollar Has Been Drifting Lower
- A Bullish Case For Gold
- Fed`s Rate Hike Fantasies
- Federal Reserve: Walking On A Fine Line
- The Fed Will Only Raise Rates When They Are Forced...
- Commodities: When Will They Start Surging Again
- The Federal Reserve Is Even More Dovish Now
- The U.S. Economy Is Rapidly Decelerating
- U.S. Debt: Why The Federal Reserve Needs To Keep R...
- The Forex Markets Are Ignoring The Darkening Econo...
- Dollar Bulls Are Wrong
- The Stock Market Could Drop Precipitously From Her...
- Yellen Is Going To Have To Come Out
- U.S. Stocks Are Now Down YTD
- Stock Market: Now Good News Is Not Good News
- Nasdaq: A Key Reversal
- Early Signs Of A U.S. Recession?
- The U.S. Economy Has Never Been In Worse Shape
- The U.S. Economy Is Not Taking Off, It`s About To ...
- Will The Stock Market Be Cut In Half Again?
- Stock Market: In Bubbles You Have To Make An Impor...
- Stock Market: The Whole Market Is A Gigantic Bubbl...
- Nasdaq: We Have All These Artificial Props
- Nasdaq 5,000.
- U.S. Economy: Construction Spending Plunges
- Stock Market: Investor Delusion
- Investing: Nothing Looks Attractive In The U.S.
- Very Dangerous To Be Buying U.S. Stocks
- ▼ March (33)
- ► 2014 (429)