Feb 16, 2015
Stocks Are Making New Highs But Fundamentals Are Weak
Topics: The U.S. stock market is trading at record highs despot the weakening economic fundamentals;
Related Exchange Traded Funds: SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ),
Related stocks: Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB), Twitter (TWTR), Tesla Motors (TSLA)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
at 5:19 AM
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (252)
- Stocks Are In A Bubble
- Chicago PMI Crashes
- If The Fed Raises Interest Rates, They Will Prick ...
- Initial Claims: More Evidence Of A Weakening U.S. ...
- The Fed Can`t Exit The 0% Interest Rate Policy
- Gold: Chinese Consumption Is Bullish
- Grexit: Maybe It Will Have The Opposite Effect
- U.S. Economy: More Signs Of Weakenss
- Gold Buyers Are Preparing For The Future
- U.S. Markets: The Federal Reserve Is Pretending Th...
- Stocks: The Overall Trend Is Weaker Earnings
- Empire State Manufacturing Index: Employment & Fut...
- India Can Rally The Gold Market
- Stocks Are Making New Highs But Fundamentals Are W...
- What Wall Street Is Ignoring Right Now
- Central Banks Are Buying A Lot Of Gold
- U.S. Stocks: Marching Higher Despite Weak Economic...
- Eurozone: Greece Has Little Choice
- Next Crash: The Farther Off, The Worse It Will Be
- The Gigantic Bubble Will Burst
- Shake Shack (SHAK) IPO: Another Sign Of A Stock Ma...
- I Don`t Believe The Economy Is Strong
- Is The Economy Getting Stronger Or Weaker?
- Central Banks Will Succeed In Creating Inflation, ...
- U.S Dollar Bulls Are Wrong
- The Most Crowded Trade
- A Down Year In The U.S. Stock Market?
- More Evidence Of A Weakening Economy
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2014 (429)