I think it is going down. I mean, it`s not only going down against gold, which is clear, but its going to go down against other fiat currencies.
So you have to be very careful about any investments when your returns are going to be in dollars because you don`t really know what the dollar is going to be worth.
Related trading instruments: Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), NovaGold (NG), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Deflation Is Not Dangerous
- Stocks Are In A Bubble But Can Go Even Higher
- Gold & Well Established Companies
- Crypto Currencies: Too Late To Get Involved
- U.S. Dollar Outlook: It`s Going Down
- New Technologies & Investing Opportunities
- The Best Hedge For A Stock Market Crash
- China Is Buying Gold On The Quiet
- What To Do When U.S. Stocks Start Blowing Up
- How To Get Better Products And Jobs
- Video: Gold and Currency Wars
- A Dollar Crisis Will Be Bullish For Gold
- Minimum Wage Increases & Automation
- Tax Inversions
- Build Your Portfolio With Inflation Sensitive Asse...
- The Price Of Inflation
- Will The Federal Reserve Do The Right Thing?
- Yellen Is Not Going To Raise Rates
- What Triggered The Market Sell-Off
- ▼ August (19)