I am bullish on oil anyway. I think the price of oil is going up regardless of what happens in Iraq. But to the extent that Iraqi production is disrupted by civil war, that is only going to be more bullish for the price of crude oil. And it is going to affect the global economy because its going to be more expensive and that`s going to be a negative.
Related stocks and ETFs: United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Marathon oil (MRO), ConocoPhipllips (COP), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE);
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Federal Reserve: Trapping People In Money-Losing I...
- GDP: Biggest Contraction in 58 Years
- Americans May Not Be Able To Afford Higher Gasolin...
- Higher Crude Oil Prices Will Affect The Global Eco...
- Yellen Is Not Worried About Inflation, Yet
- Bitcoin: It`s Not Going To Work
- Digital Currencies, Bitcoin, Twitter & The U.S. Do...
- The British Pound (GBP) Is Breaking Out
- Why Jobs Are Declining In America
- Loading Up On Gold And Silver
- Inflation Is Already Taking Off
- If The Fed Removes All the Monetary Props Beneath ...
- Video: Gold & Housing Market Outlook
- On The Verge Of A Financial Crisis
- Taxing Americans Through Inflation
- A False Belief Is Driving The U.S. Markets
- Oil Prices Are Going Higher
- What`s Driving Oil Prices Higher?
- Markets Are Riding The Wave Of Cheap Money
- Certain Companies Will Benefit From Inflation
- Countries Are Inflating Their GDP`s
- The Cheap Money Is Harming the U.S. Economy
- Minimum Wage Laws: Bad Policy
- The Stock Market Is A Function of QE
- Bitcoin Is A Bubble, Prices Are Going Down
- Video: Hidden Inflation
- Forex Outlook: EURUSD
- Trade Deficit & Q2 GDP Report
- Foreign Stocks, U.S. Stocks & Real Estate Prices
- Stock Market: Hidden Weakness
- Momentum Stocks Will Continue To Trend Lower
- Central Bankers: "We Need More Inflation!"
- Consumer Spending: Biggest Decline In 5 Years
- U.S. Economy: Where Is The Bounce Back?
- ▼ June (34)