We have nothing but bad economic news nothing but more promises of more inflation and more money printing and we have still the price of gold under pressure because I think a lot of Wall Street traders who are shorting and are as bold as ever in their predictions that gold is going back down to 1,000 dollars. They just don`t understand the economy, they just don`t understand inflation or monetary policy. But I think its a great opportunity for people to load up on gold and silver because everything that Janet Yellen said and everything she is going to do, which is more important, will be bullish for gold.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (181)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Video: Creating Poverty By Fighting Poverty
- More Money Chasing A Given Supply Of Goods
- Video: Free Market Capitalism
- Gold: The Rally Will Gather Momentum As The Year P...
- U.S. Dollar: The World Has A Lot More Confidence T...
- Video: Confiscating Excess Wealth
- Dow Jones Industrials & Gold Parity
- Video: The Federal Reserve Will Not End QE
- Deflation: A Stupid Concern
- What Is Full Employment To Janet Yellen?
- Momentum Stocks Are Having Trouble
- Quantitative Easing (QE) Is An Euphemism For Infla...
- China: No Evidence That Demand For Gold Will Slow...
- Video: The Bullish Case For Gold
- People Are Starving For Yield
- Markets: Everything Is Reversing From 2013
- What The Stock Market Really Wants
- Why the Fed Can`t Raise Interest Rates
- U.S. Economy: Recovery Or Closer To A Recession?
- What Separates A Rich Country From A Poor Country
- Jack Lew: Germany Needs More Inflation
- What Makes The Economy Grow?
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Clear Sailing For Much Hi...
- Market Volatility Is The Big Story
- U.S. Economy: The Weather Excuse
- Hedge Funds: They Are Like Ultra-Long Risk Funds
- A Real Collapse In Real Estate Prices
- What Is Going To Happen When the Fed Stops Support...
- Employment Report: We Did Not Gain Any Good Jobs
- Why The Fed Wants Inflation? To Sustain The Bubble...
- Inflation Will Bail Out The Debtors
- U.S. Economy: The Old Saying About Lies
- Inflation And The Minimum Wage Hike
- Wall Street Traders Are Getting Gold Wrong
- Inflation Is Going To Wipe Out The Savers
- The Dangers of Removing Monetary Accommodation To ...
- High Frequency Trading (HFT), Short Term Traders A...
- Federal Reserve: Dealing With The Genie They Let O...
- What Economists Assume About Deflation
- Yellen: Higher Inflation Coming
- ▼ April (40)