I don`t know with any degree of certainty what gold is going to be worth next year. I can`t know that, but I do believe it will be valuable. I don`t believe it will be worthless. But with Bitcoin, the unknowns are so great, that it can`t be money right now, you can only view it as a speculative asset. Maybe it will be money in the future. Right now it is a highly speculative asset.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- Christmas Sales: The Worst Since 2009
- China`s Currency Is Likely To Appreciate in 2014
- The Big Story Will Be China`s Tapering
- U.S. Economy: The Highest Rate We Can Afford Is Ze...
- The Federal Reserve Eased Monetary Policy When The...
- Video: The Highest Interest Rate We Can Afford Is ...
- Bitcoin: It Will Not Work As A Currency
- Simple Economics On Wal-Mart (WMT)
- Video: The Response From The Left
- Bitcoin: The High Is Probably In
- This is Taper-Light, At Best
- The Fed Is In A Box
- How An Economy Grows And Why it Crashes: Simplifyi...
- Investing In The Big Picture
- America`s Level Of Taxation
- Alternative Media: The Best Source Of Information
- Fiat Currencies, Gold & Bitcoins
- It`s Hard To Convince People To Vote For Less Gove...
- The Whole U.S. Economy Is Based On Debt
- The Fundamentals Of The U.S. Economy
- The Potential Growth In Asian Capital Markets
- Video: Economics, Politics & Monetary Policy
- The Federal Government Is Now Monetizing 150 Perce...
- The Dollar Has Not Collapsed Yet, But It Will
- Gold Is Going To Resume Its Ascent
- What Will Happen When Foreign Central Banks Stop B...
- Emerging Markets Inflation Explained
- Bitcoin: Money Or Speculative Asset?
- If The Fed Stops, We Will Have A Complete Collapse...
- Digital Currencies Backed By Gold?
- Bitcoins: Don`t Have Any Value Absent Being A Medi...
- There Is A Bubble In The Stock Market
- Video: U.S. Stocks Are Expensive
- Bitcoins: Tulipmania 2.0
- ▼ December (34)